Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I have been horrible about posting new info! I will make sure to do something for Jacquelyn's first b-day in March. This is just a little news to tide you over until then. On December 14th, Jacquelyn was baptized. It was especially meaningful because my brother, sister-in-law, and parents were here. The baptism was performed by the same minister that married Ben and me and baptized Jacob. He is a relative on my mom's side and we were so glad to have him. I would not have thought 9 people could stay in this house comfortably but we did! The weather has been crazy and we even had snow on December 11th. It didn't last long but we were able to get pics of me and both kids. Jacob and I even made some snowballs and a mini snowman. Ben was on the road, driving back from a trip, and only got to see it on the highways. Jacquelyn is growing fast and already walking. She's sprouting more teeth and prefers foods she can pick up with her fingers to baby foods. Jacob is doing well in school. We had a conference with his teacher last week. He is very bright, a leader, and plays well with the other children. It's so sweet to see him opening doors for people and wishing them a good afternoon. He is modeling his father and I'm so thankful for that!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I loved reading your update. Hard to believe it's been almost a year already. Miss you. Seems like you are doing well. xoxoxo